art journal planner

Planner Journey

11:47:00 AM

Hi Everyone!

So a few folks have been asking about some of the planners I have been using and uhm... looks like I've tried quite a few in the last few years. So here it is albeit long... my little planner journey vlog.

I will be covering:
Moleskine, DIY smash book planner, Midori Traveler's Notebook Diary/Planner, Pre-made Planner (Mary Engelbreit), and Hobonichi Techo

For more info. on some of them, feel free to poke around my site. If the search engine isn't helping out, I believe I began my Soul Garden stuff around August 2012 on and I have a few other post on planners after that. If anything else pops up feel free to ask!



Here is the type of dance they did that I mentioned in my vlog. This is the talent show the kids did last year. Unfortunately parents were much too far this time to record, so I thought I'd throw this one up ^_^. After hours of mommy choreographing, pleading, scolding, and some tears (sigh)... they danced Tecktonik to Children by Robert Miles.


Thanks for stopping by!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify