Common Place Book

Common Place Book Inspiration

12:00:00 AM

Came across this lovely gallery of common place books from thedailybeast.com and had to share :



Image via The Daily Beast
It is so inspiring to come across them here and there. Mine is still going strong. I still love this journal I got from Barnes and Noble. The leather cover is just the right tan color leather I love and when this insert is finished I can put another one of my choice inside. Roughly an A5 sized one that is. 


My book houses so many tasty bits of information I come across. I feel with this I feed not only my mind, but my soul with different avenues of thought. I adore it.



I would love to see how you are coming along with your Common Place Book as well. Feel free to leave some links in the comments section. Curious to see CPB Eye Candy as well ^_^.


Music of the Day :
Bach : Polonaise




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify