inspiration

Inspiration : Uppercase Magazine

5:11:00 PM


Finally decided to go for a subscription to this lovely eye candy. UpperCase Magazine has always been on my list for 'to get' magazines. Some how I never got around to it, but this year I decided it would be a nice treat to have. It is a Canadian based quarterly magazine. Their explanation, 'UPPERCASE publishes books and magazines for the creative and curious: products that spark the imagination and inspire creativity', says it all.


For my subscription I opted to start with last year's winter quarter magazine, a back issue on color, and a little notebook made of recycled issues and paper. I have to say I'm really loving it. It melds my love for graphic design with the art and crafting arts. So far as I've seen they have lovely articles to help you think about things such as your brand, so a bit more practical advice, showcase artists, and depending on that particular magazine's theme, articles and little historical tidbits that inspire.


I would definitely recommend adding this magazine to your creative inspiration list as well as flow magazine. Lovely insight inside both the commercial as well as the raw creative world. If you are curious and would like to take a gander before purchasing, peruse their website and they also have a view of the issues online if you would like to get a taste for what they are all about.




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great blog! Happy to meet you at Year Of The Spark! :)

    Smiles, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Saskia! Thank you for dropping by ^_^. I'm so glad to meet you as well. Here is to creating ^_*.

      Delete

Spotify