ArtSnacks

First Art Snacks Arrived!

12:20:00 PM


My first ArtSnacks have arrived! Its fun to receive a package of mystery items. Although, this time around I already had most of the items inside. Its o.k. though cause little miss is always into my supplies so having doubles are fine.


So what is inside the November 2013 box? A Tombow Dual Brush Pen, Koh-i-Noor Mephisto Mechanical Pencil, Alumicolor Triangular scale, Palomino Blackwing 602,  and Zig Drawing Pen. Of and of course although not pictured here, Willy Wonka's Laffy Taffy ^_*.


So this is what I came up with for the Art Snacks challenge and Illustration Friday. Killing a few birds with one stone... why not? Any who most of the items in my snack box I've already had before, but I did like the rubber grip of the Koh-I-Noor pencil and the scale has a great weight to it. Very slick... all-in-all it is a fun experience to receive a fun little package snail mail style.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify