Midori Traveler's Notebook

Vlog : Unveiling 5th Anniversary Midori Traveler's Notebook

10:36:00 AM


Hello everyone! I have officially began my Midori collection today ^_^. When I first fell into the Midori vortex, I had found luscious images of the tan 5th Anniversary Edition of the Midori. Do not know just really wanted the tan one, but was promptly bummed out that they were sold back in 2011 in Japan and pretty much sold out.

Well... I was on Goulet Pens one day... as I so often like to be, and low and behold 'they're baaaack'! Whoo hoo... so throwing wallet caution to the wind. I immediately purchased it plus some other Midori love.

The added tasty? I also, thought I'd share some Orla Kiely love as well. Hope you enjoy the little unveiling. Until next time, happy creating!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Spotify