art journal

Finished Page from Dabber Rant Vlog

12:56:00 AM


Hope you are having a lovely weekend! I thought I would share the finished product from the dabber rant vlog I did a few weeks ago. I have to say yet again, just how amazed I am at the paper in the original Midori Traveler's Notebook. The thin pages put me off in the beginning and I truly thought I would make my own inserts.

However, time and time again I am amazed at the quality of this paper. When I finished this piece, I had at least 8-9 layers with all types of mediums. From layers upon layers of those nasty chunky dabbers, to watercolor, ink, and then some. This paper took quite a licking. Honestly it was mainly because when I put ink to paper... I hated how my writing looked so I covered it with a few more layers of paint and then opted for typed text.


Any who... we picked up my daughter's project from the pottery place today. This was the little daddy and daughter day out project they had done. What a fantastic little piece! Oh and this was little miss' art direction... to photography her unicorn in the "wild". Haha

Music of the Day:
Two Weeks : Grizzly Bear




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify