color pencil

Midori Craft Paper Love & Carnivale

4:17:00 PM

Does anyone remember the HBO series Carnivale? Yes, I caught bits and pieces of it back in the day, but finally had a chance to get around to watching it. Its fantastic! The dialog, imagery, symbolism... it all makes for some tasty inspiration.


With that in mind... for some reason my Midori craft paper notebook calls to me when ever I am doing something a little more vintage, steam punk, or magical. I just love how color pencil looks on this paper. If you remember I did a few steam punk characters when I first got my craft paper Midori.



And today it called to me while I was watching the show. If you haven't tried it, craft paper, Midori or not, is quite fun to play around on and lends a nice vintage touch. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify