Midori Traveler's Notebook

Down the Midori Vortex We Go....

11:40:00 AM


It was late last night... really late. Don't know what came over me, but I thought heck... I'm going to make a group dedicated to Midori or Fauxdori eye candy. When I first started down the path of Midori heaven, I remember searching... digging if you will for images.

How it was used, what mediums people used in it, and well... just all things Midori. I obsessed and luckily I could see others did too, but I wanted more than what was out there haha. I did start my Pininterest account, but heck Facebook seemed more accessible so... why not?

Added 35 members before I went to bed and wow! Now it is almost up to a hundred. So looking forward too all the like minded souls out there sharing their little beauties. Come join our group and fall madly down the Midori Vortex in: Midori Traveler's Notebook Eye Candy.

Music of the Day:
Trentemoeller : Moan




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify