Hobonichi

Hobonichi Techo 2016 Unboxing

12:00:00 AM

This is an image of Hobonichi Techo 2016 Haul


Hi ya! Wow~ did my Hobonichi Haul come in uber quickly! Totally unexpected in a pleasant way. My postman actually knocked on my door this time and boom I had my lovely things! Such a drastic difference from my two previous experiences. For those of you who don't know, let's put it this way... on one occasion I literally chased the poor man down the street!




Any who, before I had a chance to really dig in and observe my packages, I thought I'd do a quick post of the unboxing bit. Pardon the voice as I had about 3 hours of sleep last night. The re-design of the blog really kicked my bum this weekend and Mr. Insomnia was definitely the thing that would not leave.

Gotta tell yah though, that little knock at the door, perked me real quick. Who needs caffeine when happy mail is afoot?  Hahah... hope you like the little video and I promise I will go over more of the items in a less excitable manner... in the future ^_*.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify