art journal

Happy Friday #14 : First Hobonichi Flip Through

12:00:00 AM

Happy 4th and Happy Friday everyone! I hope you are having a most fantastic holiday. I thought I would do my first Hobo flip through since my mini iPhone tripod came in. I was hesitant at first, but hey it worked. Not only that... despite my old software, I finally cleaned out enough of my hard drive to do a bit'o video editing. Nothing fancy, but it serves it's purpose I think ^_*.


Any who, enough of the silly technical talk. The last image in my planner is a quick sketch I did of Danny Gregory for the next class that I will be taking from Sketchbook Skool. This is the first time I really sat down and played with sumi ink. Despite the few mistakes I made dripping ink and smearing it accidentally, I just went with the flow and enjoyed it.



I guess you can say Lynda Barry influenced me to try it again. I believe she briefly mentioned it was one of her favorite products to play with in one of her interviews. So although I had a terribly messy experience with it before, I'm glad I gave it another chance.

Happy creating!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify