art journal planner

Follow Up Pics of My Midori

1:26:00 PM

Thought I'd post a few clearer stills of some of my pages from the video from yesterday. I truly do love the versatility of my Midori although as I mentioned, a few people are leading me towards the Filofax light or dark... not sure yet which ^_*. Hmm... if I do score one, I will definitely have other uses for it I'm sure, cause for now I like my weekly planner inside my Midori.

Any who, without further ado... here are my pics:













And I leave you with one of my favorite oldie, but goodies...

Music of the Day:
Coco Steel & Lovebomb : Yachts




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow, I love how you've personalized your Midori! I finally took the leap and ordered one from Amazon today. Thanks to Prime it will be at my doorstep Wednesday. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fantastic! How is the Midori coming along? I've been a tad over whelmed with my move, new schedule, and now a new pup, but it has been waiting for me on my desk. Time to get back to creativity! Love to see how yours is set up ^_^.

      Delete

Spotify