art journal planner

Journal Day Planner Wrap Up

12:32:00 PM



The Journal Day Planner... back in April I decided to go a bit more low key and tried taking an existing planner and use it as not only a planner, but a scrapbook/smash book as well. This was because although I loved my Soul Garden Version, the preparation time and some times the necessity to fill a page for each day became impractical and sometimes a guilty chore. Although again, looking back at the three months I kept it up, the end product is rather nice.


So my thoughts after about 7 months of usage? Its great, you can even do short journaling for the day. However, I do like working small, so I decided I am going to try out the Midori Traveler's Weekly Diary for 2014. In the mean time here is a little flip through of my Day Planner for 2013.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify