Midori

Review : Midori Traveler's Notebook 011 Standard Storage Binder

12:00:00 AM



The Midori Traveler's Notebook 011 Standard Storage Binder... finally decided to get them as my booklets began to pile up. Originally I didn't think much about getting them as I had them stored on my shelf and a box, but after pursuing some of the lovely pics of these binders I thought... why not? So I thought I would get one to see how it is before getting some more.



So this is what it looks like on the inside. Very simple yet ingenious. It contains 5 metal rods inside the spine.


The rods fit into slots both on the top and the bottom of the binder.


The rods are flexible so you can bend them in the middle. 


To release the rod from the spine, you bow (bend) the rod and pull it out of either the bottom or the top of the rod from the slot.


I find it is easier to just pull all the rods out before you add your booklets in.


Next you open up a booklet, find the middle, and put a rod down.


You start by putting one end inside the top slot.


Then bend the rod to put the bottom edge inside the other slot.


Since I put so much inside my booklets (smash book style), I was only able to put in 3 booklets in. 4 booklets were possible if I put a band around the whole cover I suppose. I'm guessing if you are using your inserts for writing purposes this won't be as much of an issue and could probably fit 5.


Was it worth getting as they retail for about $14 - $18 US as of Aug. 2015? I know its a little excessive, but I quite like the clean look of it. I also like the idea of it being out in plain view with a nice clean protective housing, instead of the inside of some dank box... but thats just me :)

Music of the Day : 
Spazzkid : Goodbye



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify