art journal

Happy Friday #22 : Hobonichi Techo 2015 Unboxing

12:00:00 AM

Whoo hoo!!! My box of goodies from Hobonichi Techo arrived without a hitch! I was a bit worried as my mail carrier has lost at least 4 international items since I moved here. I was so excited to get my things I almost forgot to do the unboxing video!


Items purchased:

• Some say the gate turned wishes into sound. - Cover Only 
• Avec Hobonichi Techo Book (Monday Start)
• Cover on Cover (Original size) 
• Cover on Cover (Cousin size) 
• Hobonichi Folder (for A6 Hobonichi Planner) 
• Hobonichi Folder (for A5 Cousin)
• Hobonichi Paper(s)
• Hobonichi Pencil Board (for A6 Hobonichi Planner)
• Hobonichi Pencil Board (for A5 Cousin)
• Hobonichi Weekly Calendar 
• Stamp - Clock: Small
• mt Washi Tape - choucho Navy 
• mt Washi Tape - hana hane Blue
• Shiny Handy Stamp S772 
• Perforation Cutter
• Metallic Marker Pen Gold Silver Set
• Mildliner - Calm Mild 5-Color Set
• Brush-Touch Felt Tip Pen 5-Color Set - Bright Set
• Brush-Touch Felt Tip Pen 5-Color Set - Dark Set
• Hobonichi Techo Official Guidebook 2015







I know I will have to wait to use the A6 Avec until next year, but it is fun to set things up to see how it will work for me. It is quite small admittedly, but I think this will work in terms of portability. I have half the notebook inside and then the weekly insert tucked in the back. If it ends up being too small, I can always order the Avec in the A5 later.





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. How does it set up? It looks like the midori the way its inserted. Is that right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, the cover just has pockets and you insert the back of the booklet into the pocket. Think checkbook set up.

      Delete

Spotify