inspiration

Inspirational... Change of the Times

3:40:00 PM

So interesting... today I was introduced to very inspirational videos that span the ages. One was an ad to inspire young girls to become engineers. The other a little U.K. documentary on Fashionistas...  6 ladies  70+ not allowing the cliche of the little old lady to stop them in how they like to dress, nor live.




I'm not a terribly political nor am I a feminist by nature, but that being said I can't help but be inspired by the changing of the times. So for today's inspirational hit, please take a gander at these. I saw both of these with my little girl and I think in both regards it helped her believe anything is possible!



On that note thought I'd share what she went to go do after watching...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify