art supplies

Happy Friday Vlog: Jet Pens Haul

11:44:00 PM


Happy Friday everyone! Alas, I am back and today's video is edited by my kiddo aka Mr. Boss Kim and art directed by little miss (yes they both have their own channels).  I let them have at it with minimal direction from me and not bad... not bad at all :) He was pretty excited to have his mama's footage to edit and I have to admit... it is a strange and surreal moment when you realize your kids are not only self sufficient but... going beyond your skill set?

Haha... can I just have that pivotal mommy moment? Tears of happiness ensues...

Ah... ok I'm done. I have to say, although I created and edited multimedia videos and animations almost 20 yrs. ago, I had no real love to go back and learn the current editing software. Which is painfully apparent in my low key iMovie bits of the past, but... now that I have the kids... maybe... just maybe there will be more videos...

Anyways moving along... in this particular video, there is a little look see into my studio/craft room as it is today and of course the mother load of Jet Pens Haul I had this week for my self awarded mother's day present ^_*.



The items from this haul can be found at  www.jetpens.com and they are as follows:

•  Uni Posca Pain Marker Medium Point 7 color set
•  Uni Posca Pain Marker Bold Point Fluorescent Pink
•  Uni Posca Pain Marker Bold Point Fluorescent Yellow
•  Tombow Dual Brush Pen Grayscale 10 pen set
•  A few stray colors in Tombow Dual Brush Pens
•  Pilot Color Eno Mechanical Pencils and Leads
•  TWSBI ECO White Fountain Pen
•  J. Herbin Ink Tears of Black Currant Purple
•  Zebra Double-Sided Highlighters Fine / Bold - 5 Mild & Fluorescent Color Set
•  Zebra Double-Sided Highlighters Fine / Bold - 5 Cool & Refined Color Set
•  Zebra Sarasa Push Clip Gel Pen - 0.5 mm - Milk - 8 Color Set
•  Pentel Art Brush Pen - Gray
•  Pentel Art Brush Pen - Pale Orange

• Kuretake Disposable Pocket Brush Pen - Fine
• Kuretake Disposable Pocket Double-Sided Brush Pen - Fine & Medium

and one I forgot to cover in the video • Dove Blend & Flo Brush Pen Set

Thanks for popping by and lots of love to all the mamas out there!!!

Music of the Day:
Lake : No I Wonder 
(to an Adventure TIme clip)











You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Dang, you've got a lot of gear. All my art supplies fit in a medium tackle box. But I make up for it in toys. Only one Strawberry Shortcake? Seriously? Shameful. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Spotify