Flow Magazine

Happy Friday #63 : Flow Weekly Trip Flip

10:34:00 PM


Happy Friday everyone! Back in July, I did a little Flow Magazine haul and bought a few of those lovely weeklies. They are basically one week planners with little illustrations, planner pages, to do list pages etc. Other than the English sample inside the international magazine, the ones offered in the shop are in Dutch.

Although I initially bought them for the lovely art inside, the planner part is relatively easy to figure out. That being said, yes they sort of sat on my shelf, or were used as back drops to pictures, until I realized, these would be fab as a little trip planner/smash book. I love the idea of one trip being contained in one booklet, and there seems to be just enough pages inside.

Any who, I did a little flip of the  Flow Weekly of my 16th anniversary / hubby's birthday celebration. We did a long weekend in Las Vegas with the family and fit in exploration time, spa for moi at Canyon Ranch, a fantastic Circ du Solei show called Ka, a little clubbing of all things haha... and of course a lot of delicious eats.

It was such a wonderful little weekend :) Any who... here is the little flip of my weekend fun!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Spotify